2010年6月1日星期二

*Birthday 2010*







This year's birthday, choose low-key through…
No fancy party, only a simple blessing…but, for me very satisfied
Because simple is happiness, happiness is simple…
Only a simple two cakes, I am grateful…
Thx da jie&LCK..hehe
18 years ago, a great mother gave birth to a lovely baby girl…
Because that mother ... girl can live in this world ...
Thx…mami…
also, thank you for the blessing ...
I think I am happy. Because of you
Thx..amber,feng,yin,ong,louise zaii,lian,sin,early to help me celebrate.
happy memories for me…
Because many people get the blessing..
I only can say…“因为你们 我是幸福的”
Would like to thank the following people
Grace Lee Amber Lee Joce Lim, Chye Ke Yin, Lee Helen, Ivan Lee& Shine Lee, Tan YeeChianLee ,Lee tan chang, Wennie Toh, Ong Zai Ah, Lynn Toh, Alice Na, Yong Wei Chuah, Teng Lc,Louise Zaii,Tan R Lian,sun,Yisin 宇辛,Green Yeoh
Gary lai&佳佳(My lovely kids and him wife)CK.LEE,KS.teoh,KC.Gooi,WC.Lee,Quan,Wen fong,Ven,Caiping,MR.蔡铭炜
Pn.Lee.E.L(My favorite and most beloved teacher),Ah tan,Joo,Ken Yew,Gable Seow
Qian qiao,Tajiri,Enzan,Poh wei(my didi)…And all 5 iota classmate…
very many many people wish .. forgive me lazy, did not mention your name…^^

Of course… I received his blessing than anyone else happy. With your blessings I have enough
You are not the first one ... But in my heart you are the first …Hoped that next year there is blessing you to accompany me...❤
This year's birthday wish is a secret ..XD

没有评论:

发表评论